A leading FMCG supplier is seeking a graduate to join their team as a Commercial Sales Support Coordinator. This is a fast paced role where you will be responsible for all aspects of administration within the company’s Sales department.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Processing new sales leads
- Effectively managing all correspondence between the sales team and their clients
- Monitoring customer accounts
- Assisting the Sales team by providing accurate data and reports
- Keeping track of sales targets
- Answering phone calls
- Scheduling diaries for the Sales team
- Carrying out market research to help the sales department
- General administrative tasks to support members of the sales function as required
You will have strong organisation skills as well an excellent numerical focus. This would be an ideal role for an experienced administrator or a graduate from a mathematical or business based degree to gain experience within a fast paced, progressive market leader.
Salary is dependent on experience, but this is a genuine opportunity for progression within a business that rewards hard work and determination.
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job