Our client works with some of the fastest growing start-ups in the UK and Europe, helping small to medium-sized businesses put together time and cost-saving solutions to enhance their operational process and accelerate sales growth.
Clients outsource offshore business processes including lead generation, content moderation, data entry and processing, and tagging and categorisation for e-commerce.
We need an Enthusiastic and efficient Administrator to support a busy Sales team! The successful candidate will be helping support management reply to sales emails, booking in meetings, drafting proposals. This will be a support and admin role so will not require any cold calling or sales
Who fits the bill?
- 1-2 Years Admin or Sales Assistant Experience or Recent Graduate
- Enthusiastic and hungry to learn
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Very organised
- Vibrant, modern office space a 3-minute walk from Waterloo station
- High energy start-up culture with room for innovative ideas and business projects
- Working directly with the Managing Director who has experience training and growing successful sales teams
- Networking opportunities with the fast-growing start-up community in London and our 350+ current clients
- International and close-knit team
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'