Graduate Sales positions !
Graduate sales roles starting between May & August 2018
Fareham, near Portsmouth and Southampton
Are you graduating in 2018 and looking for an exciting career in a sales role ?
We are looking for sales-orientated undergraduates to join our 2018 graduate intake for Recruitment Consultant positions. Based at our offices on the Cams Hall Estate business park in Fareham between Portsmouth and Southampton, the work involves telephone business development, selling our services to clients, relationship building visits and filling clients' job vacancies. You will be working closely on dales strategy to many existing blue chip company clients and can even have the opportunity to develop your own business sector.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is a thriving local recruitment agency which has grown to become one of the top 250 recruitment companies in the UK. We are looking for 2018 graduates who have an enthusiastic and positive personality and a competitive nature, along with a natural sales ability. No previous experience is necessary, but you should be highly money motivated.
The growth of our business has already provided excellent career progression for high-achieving graduates to become our business development executives. We offer attractive long-term careers with plenty of opportunity to move upwards and excellent incentives to increase your basic salary and commission package year on year.
Please apply to us now to be considered for an interview to suit your own timeframe.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £25K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, where rewards are based on performance
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- A team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme and team nights out
To apply for this job, graduates must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis