With venture capital investment in 2015 and again in 2016, London’s leading home-sharing travel business is going from strength to strength and an exciting opportunity has now arisen for an exceptional and entrepreneurial graduate to join their young, fun team.
This is a full-service home-rental club for London and Paris homeowners looking to earn extra income from their homes while they’re away on holiday or out of town. Members benefit from an effortless, fully-managed service with every element of the process taken care of - from finding suitable guests, to property management, housekeeping and 24/7 customer service.
Guests enjoy an authentic experience and the convenience of a city home with hotel-style services, including airport pick ups, a maid service, fridge fills, private chefs and a nanny service. The clientele is international and, as a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for advising these guests on the best accommodation and must-have experiences for their stay.
- You’re ambitious, hard-working and entrepreneurial, and feel at home in a fast-paced start up where you can stand out and make a difference each day.
- You’re a warm, confident and articulate communicator, able to build rapport quickly with new clients.
- You strive for success in everything you do and you’re not afraid of putting in late nights or working weekend shifts to hit your numbers.
- You’re proactive, hungry and committed to chasing down every lead that comes in.
- You’re passionate about London and have a good 'local’ knowledge of the city and its neighbourhoods. Knowledge of Paris is a plus.
- You have a 'roll-your-sleeves-up’ attitude, a genuine team player who is willing to help out and get involved in other areas of the business where necessary.
- You have a love for travel and a natural affinity with property (and you’ll get to see some of the most beautiful homes in London!).
- You are committed to delivering a first-class customer experience.
Skills and experience required:
- This role will suit a recent graduate from a respected university with at least 6 months’ sales experience.
- Fluency in English is essential, plus 1 other foreign language.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious graduate looking to kick-start their sales career with a thriving and expanding company. The successful candidate will enjoy excellent career progression with the opportunity to gain experience in other commercial areas including corporate sales, account management and business development. Management training will also be provided for those seeking leadership positions and, with plans for further expansion in 2018, there’s a strong chance of international positions down the line.
An excellent remuneration and benefits package is on offer. Year 1: £24k + £8k OTE (£32k OTE + uncapped) - with OTE to £10k when £100,000 commission is reached (usually after 3 to 6 months).
Additional benefits include free pizza and take-away days, monthly team and company socials, access to hundreds of discounts for online shopping, dining and others through Perkbox, an excellent training program, and language courses to top up or learn a new language!
Standard working hours are 9am to 6pm or 11am to 8pm, 5 days a week and will include some weekend days, according to the team rota.
Portman Scott is a well-respected boutique specialist sales recruitment consultancy founded by two highly successful professionals who previously built their own sales' teams. All enquiries will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
- Business Development
- European languages
- Luxury Lifestyle