Salary: £25,000 (+20% bonus OTE!)
Our client is a software and solutions provider recognised as one of the largest Microsoft partners globally – they have operations in 16 different countries around the world and are known for their collaborative, consultative approach to business solutions.
They’re looking for a highly-driven Graduate Sales & Marketing Executive. This hybrid role is one bridging the sales & marketing department, and providing any graduate with transferable skills and a great start in the dynamic technology field.
In your role as Graduate Sales & Marketing Executive, you’ll spend your days:
- Following up on all leads qualified by the marketing team;
- Informing sales on progress in customer relationship management platform;
- Supporting sales with documentation, proofreading and editing of proposals and scopes;
- Taking a creative approach to researching new business opportunities;
- Assisting with the co-ordination of marketing operational activities and campaign activities;
- Taking part in research projects with management and colleagues.
In addition to training and development supported by Pareto, you’ll also be given support by the organisation themselves who are known to be a modern and progressive employer. A competitive starting package is on offer to the successful candidate!
- A basic salary of £25k
- Potential OTE of up to £30k
- Gym membership
- Company meals, nights out and incentives
- Modern offices in a desirable central London location
Ideally, you’ll be:
- Action oriented; customer focused
- Educated to degree level (Bachelor or equivalent)
- Confident under pressure with an excellent phone manner
- A curious and strategic thinker
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job