Selling a wide range of products sourced from the world's leading manufacturers, you'll be joining a dynamic industry that is competitive, social and successful. Progression to sales & business management, a company car, professional development and a starting salary of up to £30K + uncapped OTE are all on offer.
You'll be working for a large nationwide group of distribution companies whose reputation is unrivalled within their industry. Building long-lasting relationships and providing high-quality service allows them to continue to grow and build upon their success.
The group already employ over 4,500 people across the UK and are now looking for ambitious graduates to join them across London, driving sales and becoming their managers of the future.
They offer fantastic opportunities for high calibre, entrepreneurial graduates who want to work in a rewarding, sociable and sales-focused environment. Your development is limited only by your own ambition.
As a Graduate Sales Manager, you will:
- Develop your skills when it comes to professional B2B sales
- Complete a training programme where you will learn about all areas of the business
- Receive both internal and external training in both products and leading sales training
- Build relationships with and provide excellent service to a wide range of customers in sectors such as facilities management, construction, local authorities and civil engineering companies
- Socialise with high-profile clients (for example by taking them to football matches)
- Manage key customer accounts and increase sales and profits
- Become the supplier of choice for your customers
Your on-going training will equip you with all the skills you need to progress to management. How quickly you progress is completely down to you.
The company has always believed in rewarding their employees for the impact they make on the business. As such, you will receive a starting salary of £26,000-£30,000, plus:
- A significant, uncapped bonus linked to your performance (this will continue to increase as you progress with the company)
- Thorough training tailored to you
- Opportunities to progress to management (£100K+ salary)
- A high-spec company car (after initial training period) e.g. BMW, Mercedes, Audi, etc.
Have you got what it takes?
As a Graduate Sales Manager, you should be:
- A graduate with a degree in any subject
- An excellent communicator
- Self-motivated, sociable and competitive
- Tenacious and results-focused
- Hard-working and ready to tackle challenges
Think you've got what it takes? Apply today to find out more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job