Graduate Sales Management Trainee - Cable Management Solutions
- If you're an ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual looking for a career within Graduate Sales then this role could be ideal
- Working for an innovative market leader you will offer value added solutions for the business market
The Role: Based from head office you will work alongside the Sales Director learning all aspects of the sales and manufacturing business. From a sales perspective you will contact existing accounts to ensure customer satisfaction as well look for upcoming projects. You will also be tasked with identifying new business opportunities and will be given targets to hit on a monthly basis. Prospects to move into senior commercial are available to applicants that have a proactive and down to earth attitude.
The Company: Recognised as a leading company in their field the board of directors has a real commitment in recruiting some of the brightest graduate for their commercial teams. Candidates will need to be down to earth graduates that can work as part of a team.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Executive will include:
- Prospecting for new clients
- Managing and growing an existing account base
- Liaising with managers and buyers
- Promoting and advising on the range of products
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent relationship builder
- Career driven, ambitious
The Package for this Graduate sales role:
- £21,500 basic salary plus£10,000 bonus
- 20 days holiday
- Additional company benefits
- Graduate. Sales. Training. Trainee
- Graduate Trainee Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'