Salary: £25,000 (£30K OTE)
Sector: Electrical Contracting
Our client is a rapidly growing SME within electrical contracting. To achieve their stated aim of becoming the electrical contractor of choice nationwide, they’re looking for ambitious Graduate Sales Lead Generators!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £30K
- Full bespoke training and a supportive network
- Excellent scope for progression
- Fun, modern offices and a welcoming environment
The Graduate Sales Lead Generator will support and learn from the Development Director. Once you have obtained a thorough knowledge of the company, its offering and the marketplace it operates in, you’ll begin to perform client outreach. Identifying potential clients, you’ll contact and educate them on how the company can help them in order to schedule business meetings. You’ll attend and shadow senior staff to these meetings with the view to managing face to face client relationships independently.
Our client offers a unique graduate package to the successful candidate! As a Graduate Sales Lead Generator you’ll enjoy excellent career and earning potential in a fast paced environment.
- Identify and research prospective clients, ensuring all communications are logged and that you can best educate prospects on how the company can help them
- Build relationships and develop rapport with potential clients over the phone, in order to schedule business meetings for senior staff
- Work in conjunction with and learn from the Development Director to enhance the sales pipeline
- Attend and shadow the Contract Management team to introductory meetings with the view to managing client relationships face to face independently
- Prepare and analyse pipeline reports
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job