Graduate Sales Development Representative - Working with Gumtree, Ebay, Volkswagon
The company offers a comprehensive sales acceleration platform, which helps global enterprises convert leads into revenue. Their clientele covers 50 countries, and includes some of the world’s largest known brands such as BNP Paribas, Ebay and Volkswagon. Due to continued profit growth, the business are now looking for ambitious, driven and bright graduates to join their sales team.
With a team of over 100 people, operating across the UK, Paris and Sweden, they have plans to expand further into Europe and America, with plans for future global domination.
As a business they have a few simple values that are core to the way they work - to be genuine, to act with integrity, to stay focused, and most importantly to make an impact. If you’re an aspiring salesperson, and feel these values really resonate with you, why not join this ambitious technology start-up and embark with them on their journey for global domination?...
Graduate Sales Development Representative - The Company
- Founded in 2009 they are one of the fastest growing technology start-ups in Europe
- They offer a comprehensive conversation cloud system, which allows customers to talk to brands in real time
- Employs over 100 people, serving clients in over 50 countries
- Work with some of the biggest global brands
- Ambitious plans to open more offices in Europe and in the US by 2022
Graduate Sales Development Representative - The Role
- Generate business relationships through cold-calling, networking and research
- Generate sales pipeline and convert leads
- Pitching products to prospects
- Establishing a trusting relationship with key decision makers
- Attending client meetings, sometimes internationally
- Account management to ensure repeat and continuous business
Graduate Sales Development Representative - The Requirements
- Degree educated - 2:2 degree or above
- Sales experience desirable but not necessary, especially B2B
- Self-starter, proactive, and driven
- Driven by targets and commission
- A passion for sales and a desire to work in a start-up environment
- Strong communication and persuasive skills
- Integrity, honesty and a desire to make a real impact
Graduate Sales Development Representative - The Incentives
- £20k - £22k basic + uncapped commission
- Previous graduates earning £100k after 4 years
- Exceptional training
- Opportunity to work and travel abroad
- Trips abroad for top performers
- Regular team nights out: Michelin dinners, race Days, sporting events….
REDTUSK Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
RedTusk recruit into the following areas; Technology sales, media sales, FMCG sales, recruitment, graduate sales and Pharmaceutical sales.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'