Do you relish a real challenge?
Are you a creative problem-solver?
Are you a people person who enjoys building relationships?
If you’ve answered 'yes’ to all these questions, then read on, as a career in recruitment consultancy could be for you.
Millar Cameron is a successful and growing international recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of quality professionals to work in developing and emerging markets worldwide. It’s challenging work, which is what we thrive on.
We are looking for German-speaking Sales Consultants to join our expanding team, based in central Oxford.
As a Sales Consultant you will undergo a comprehensive training programme, followed by ongoing individual coaching. During this period we will bring you up to speed with the world of recruitment, and provide you with the tools needed to succeed in this dynamic industry.
You will also be supported by the latest technology and client relationship management tools.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching and developing your market, identifying new target clients, generating leads and forging new business relationships.
- Providing consultative advice to clients regarding specific positions and their overall recruitment process.
- Strategizing with team-mates to help identify and achieve business goals
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, internet research, networking and direct headhunting.
- Interviewing candidates, identifying skillsets and matching with appropriate vacancies.
- Managing the recruitment process
You should be looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment with excellent earning potential and long-term career prospects.
We expect you to be a driven, competitive, resilient, self-motivated and with a strong work ethic.
Benefits will include:
- Comprehensive training programme, using on-line training, internal training programme and external specialist trainers.
- Quarterly sales incentives
- Achievers lunch club
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday after first year
- Commission earnt on all placements
- Excellent career path
It’s a high energy and fun working environment. If it’s one you like the sound of, then apply, we look forward to speaking to you.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job