Europe's leading commercial foreign exchange specialist based in the City of London wishes to recruit a graduate sales FX to join the sales team.
- Expanding the revenue of the business.
- Bringing on board new clients and develop relationships over the phone initially.
- Focus on maximising the profitability of the sales opportunities.
- Deal with a range of contacts such as CEOs, CFOs, Managing Directors and Business owners.
- Understanding how the business works and learn about the world of Forex.
- Work daily in a challenging and fast-moving environment.
- Degree education (Market related / Economics) is desirable OR
- 6-12 months of B2B sales or financial services experience.
Candidate's essential requirements
- Highly motivated and self-starter.
- Fast learning in sales activity and genuine interest and passion for it.
- Must be able to work and react positively in sales environment.
- Have the ability to adopt a proactive / hunter attitude
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter, with high energy and exceptionally driven and positive phone presence. The training will be provided for this role.
If you wish to be considered for this role please click 'apply now'.
- Business Development
- Cold Calling