x4 Graduate Sales Executives in Central London with £35,000 OTE in your first year with full training, continuous development and career progression. Our client is one of the leading Fintech companies in the UK and because of continued success are looking to take on a number of graduates to help them grow their sales team.
London Bridge, London £21,000 - £25,000
Permanent, Full Time Start Date: ASAP
- A strong work ethic
- A competitive nature; played in sports teams
- Be money motivated
- Have graduated from university with a 2:1 or above
- Good communication skills and a strong sales ability
- Ability to work under pressure and be a team player
As a Graduate Sales Executive you would be working for one of the biggest fintech companies in the UK, selling a wide range of technologies into lots of different types of companies. With impressive offices located worldwide this is a great 1st or 2nd job for recent graduates which offers a first class training programme and progression structure in a well known company. With benefits ranging from Michelin star dinners and quarterly all expense paid holidays for top performers.
- 28 Days Holiday
- Seasonal Rail Ticket Scheme
- Company Phone and Laptop
- Rewards for top performers
You will start as a Graduate Sales Executive, working the full sales cycle, including working with warm leads. Sales is a job that is challenging and will differ from day to day but your main duties will be.
- Promoting products and services to businesses - B2B Sales
- Business Development - Approaching and winning new clients to work with
- Account Manager - Working with businesses over time to develop the relationship
- Phone work
- Meetings - meeting clients face to face
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Tom Hardy at Graduate Fasttrack.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Graduate Scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'