Graduate Sales Executive
£18500 salary plus bonus & benefits. Realistic Year 1 OTE £25-32k
Randstad are delighted to be working with a UK-wide IT services company, who are recruiting for Graduate Sales Executives to join their team, based in Glasgow city centre.
- Drive new business through research of corporate or public sector clients
- Building strong b2b relationships with clients
- Achieving KPI's, call targets, and revenue targets
- Booking, organising and hosting customer meetings and technology days
- New business development and account management; quotations; regular customer contact; understanding strategy leading to project-based work
- Someone looking to build a career within sales
- Comfortable working to sales targets and KPIs.
- Self motivated, with an interest in technology
For this you will be provided with excellent uncapped earning potential, comprehensive training and a range of ongoing benefits. If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'