Job Title| Graduate Sales Executive| Chester
Are you a scientific or engineering graduate looking to kick start your career? You will join a global company who are looking to nurture a graduate into a sales executive role and help the company grow. If you are based in Chester, apply now!
- A Global company who specialises in capital equipment for water and waste water applications.
- Have been around for 70 years, are well established.
- Their brand is well-known in the sector; they’re the 'go-to’ company worldwide.
- You’ll join a company who have big marketing and technical support teams.
- Tremendous growth plans for the next 5 years.
- Have offices in the UK and other worldwide locations.
- As a sales executive, you will cover the whole of the UK, with potential to expand into International markets.
- You’ll aim to win new clients and you’ll keep all accounts that you win!
- You’re in charge of your own diary with no micromanagement.
- There’s expert training to help you excel.
- They have leads coming in each day, but you’ll be expected to develop your own pipeline as well.
- Selling capital equipment for water and waste water applications.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have a scientific or engineering degree.
- An enthusiastic individual who is willing to learn.
- Happy to do cold calling.
- 1 hour from Chester.
- This job would suit someone who has the willingness to sell.
What you get
- £25-30k basic.
- Company car/fuel card after probation period.
- Private healthcare, pension and tech.
- Clear career progression moving into a project manager.
- Experience management who support their team.
- Great company culture.
- The Process
For an immediate interview click on the APPLY NOW button below.
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful.
- Environmental Science
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'