28-30k Base, 70k OTE plus Corporate Benefits
Our client is a leading and specialist provider of research, data, events and consultancy services for a growing range of global commodities markets. Through their ever-expanding portfolio of solutions, which includes subscription services, bespoke research and international conferences and events, they are well placed for further growth. They now have an exciting opening in Central London, for a Graduate Sales Executive to target UK and international sales.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will:
* Work closely with colleagues to generate interest and promote our clients expanding portfolio
* Work within specific markets, where you will be responsible for selling to senior decision makers in companies of every size
* Proactively contact sales leads (provided through marketing campaigns and personal sourcing) to build and maintain relationships with prospective customers
* Effectively pitch opportunities to maximise revenue growth
* Provide effective feedback and results from leads generated, and obtain/record feedback from customers and prospects regarding pricing, customer attitudes and needs/requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
* Degree level education (2:1 and above)
* Excellent communication skills along with a structured approach, solid time management and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
* High levels of self-motivation and ultimately be seeking to secure a career within an industry leader that offers excellent training and ongoing career prospects
* The freedom to travel (if required)
The successful candidate will be offered a base salary circa 28-30k with a realistic and highly achievable OTE of 70k uncapped, plus an additional and generous benefits package.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job