DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR ONE OF THE WORLDS LARGEST LIFESTYLE BRANDS? IF YOU WANT TO FAST TRACK YOUR CAREER AND EARN OVER 40K IN YOUR FIRST YEAR PLEASE APPLY NOW.
GRADUATE SALES EXECUTIVE
Location- Shoreditch, Central London
Salary- £ 23,500 Basic (plus uncapped commission, first year £40k OTE)
Start date- ASAP
- Finish Early Fridays
- Monthly Michelin Star Lunch Clubs
- Free Gym Membership
- Staff Uber account
- Yearly all expenses paid trips to Barcelona, New York etc
- Breakfast club- Free breakfast 3 times a week
- World renowned, household name Life Style Brand
- Prestigious and loyal client base
- Established over 65 years ago
- Winner of Times Top 100 Businesses UK
- Highly trained staff and graduate training programmes
- Award winning Sales team
- Liaising with high profile clients
- Pitching C-Level executives of prestigious brands to secure new bids
- Obtaining new business by attending Networking events and meetings
- Using various platforms to build up your connections and leads
- Use excellent telephone and personable skills to build rapport with clients
- Ideally a graduate or a second jobber
- Possesses a strong work ethic and vivacious personality
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A resilient nature, able to thrive under pressure
- Motivated and driven to succeed.
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Emily Reynolds at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job