We're hiring too here at reed! We are a truly customer led business which means that our Sales teams are at the forefront of helping our clients make the right choices and supporting them through their recruitment journey.
We're looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated Graduate Media Sales Executive to join our UK, Recruitment Consultancy team, in London. We’re looking for someone with an interest in online media and selling. The focus of the role is on our UK, Recruitment Consultancy clients, understanding their business challenges and linking those to how reed.co.uk can help them.
What you’ll do
- Generate new business - We work with Recruitment Consultancies of all sizes across the UK from one man bands to well-established FTSE 100 agencies. A key responsibility is to build relationships with clients to fully understand their recruitment needs.
- Outbound cold calling - Make business development calls to establish new business opportunities for reed.co.uk
- Provide excellent customer service- Whether it’s working with brand new clients, or nurturing existing relationships, we want to give all of our customers the very best experience.
- Be passionate about our brand- We want you to know our brand values inside out, and be passionate and enthusiastic about what we do. You’ll be an expert in our products and their features, and use that knowledge to match the needs of your clients.
- Generate new ideas- We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and services, and we encourage everyone at reed.co.uk to think of new and innovative ideas to help make our business better.
- Lead sourcing - As well as contacting exiting customers on our database we encourage you to be proactive in sourcing and servicing your own leads to gain new business
What you’ll need
- Any previous sales experience although this is not essential
- Enjoy working to targets
- Ability to create, maintain and grow excellent client relationships
- Good questioning, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Positivity and resilience
- Great attention to detail
- Did we mention interpersonal skills?
What you’ll get
- Circa. £22,000 - £25,000 basic salary
- £13,00 bonus - uncapped commission structure
- 2 week induction training at our head office in London
- Ongoing training
- Tailored talent plans for career progression
- up to 30 days annual holidays exclusive of bank holidays (25 days standard, option to by or sell 5 days)
- Love Mondays campaigns - ask us more!
- Pension scheme w/ personal accident cover and critical illness
- Social events throughout the year
- Paid courses of your choice funding up to £500
- Travel season ticket loans
- Discounts on gym memberships and health products
- Discount savings at hundreds of retailers
- Move home holiday allowance
- In 1995 reed became the first website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK
- co.uk is the UK's #1 job site featuring vacancies from over 25,000 recruiters a year, including private and public sector employers and leading recruitment agencies
- Our mission is to help the world Love Mondays by connecting people with the right job
- More than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk monthly in their search for work, making over 160,000 applications every day
- On reed.co.uk you'll find jobs across 42 industry specialisms
Do we have your attention? Do you want to develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment? We want to hear from you!
Come and join the UK’s most recognised job site (according to HitWise and YouGov) and one of its most innovative digital platforms... you’re ready to Love Mondays, so get in touch today and apply now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Retail Sales
- Building Relationships
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"