- Superb career progression.
- Customer facing Graduate Sales opportunity
- We're interested in lively, enthusiastic candidates with excellent rapport building skills.
Sector: Property Management Solutions
The Role: As a graduate sales executive you will be responsible for making face to face client visits into all types of organisations and markets in order to generate new accounts. As a graduate sales professional you will liaise customers promoting a range services to manage properties including security and management. You will need to have a consultative nature as much of the role will involve advising on bespoke solutions specific to the individual clients.
The Company: This market leader in property management services has a multi- million-pound turnover and is keen to recruit a strong calibre graduate sales professional to join their team. It is a varied role meeting a wide variety of people daily, so you will need to be friendly, engaging and enthusiastic.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting for new clients
- Advising on bespoke packages
- Working to daily sales targets
- Face to face client visits
For this Graduate Sales Executive position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Degree calibre
- Money motivated
- Ability to build rapport
The Package for this Graduate sales role:
- Up to £20,000 basic salary uncapped OTE £40,000
- 25 days holiday
- Graduate. Sales. Training. Trainee
- Graduate Trainee Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job