Do you have a passion for online marketing and tech?
Would you like to join a growing startup who are leaders in their field?
Are you sales focussed and money motivated?
Then this role could be for you!
Sales Consultant - Exciting Online Marketing Company
Founded 6 years ago, our client has rapidly grown to become a leader in digital marketing, helping SMEs to create a compelling online presence. They are extremely well respected in the market and have ambitious growth plans in the UK and Internationally.
Due to continued expansion my client are looking for a savvy, driven, dynamic sales executive who is thrilled at the prospect of driving and winning new clients. The successful individual will have an irrepressible hunger to outsmart the competition and go the extra mile. You will help to develop game changing initiatives which will drive market share, and optimise their e-commerce model.
Responsibilities of the Sales Consultant:
- Responding to leads from websites, emails and telesales.
- Some proactive follow up calling on customer website activity.
- Converting those leads into deals through a consultative solution led sales approach.
- Structuring and developing plans to ensure that marketing is effective.
- Answering general queries from customers.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' requirements.
- Keeping up to date of marketing information and competitors.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet and exceed targets.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
What's in it for you as an Sales Consultant?
- Basic salary £23k - £25k basic doe OTE £35k - £45k + uncapped year 1
- Growing business with great progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- Equity shares in the business possible long term
- Amazing offices with great coffee shop and gym next door.
- Free gym membership
The ideal Inbound Sales Executive:
- Tenacious 'can do' attitude, looking for solutions rather than focusing on the problem/issue
- Driven to achieve in a targeted environment but remains calm under pressure
- Good team player that can work with colleagues to achieve a team target, to help colleagues and to share best practice
- Committed to delivering excellent customer service and putting the customer at the heart of what you do
- Hard working, we don't watch the clock and we go the extra mile when we need to
- Confident in own ability but knows when to escalate an issue and doesn't over-promise
- Sees criticism as an opportunity to improve and doesn't react defensively
- Takes pride in your work and takes responsibility for personal performance
- Tech and social media savvy with a passion for online marketing
At Run Recruitment we place high calibre candidates into the following roles:
Graduate Sales Executive. Telesales Executive. Telesales Manager. Media Sales. Advertising Sales. Sales Executive. Account Executive. Account Manager. Key Account Manager. Sales Broker. Business Development Executive. Business Development Manager. Field Sales Executive. Field Sales Manager. Inside Sales Executive. Internal Sales Executive. Sales Director. Sales Manager. Sales Support. Sales Admin. Customer Service Executive. Customer Service Manager. Marketing Executive. Marketing Manager. Resourcer. Recruitment Consultant. Senior Recruitment Consultant. Internal Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job