Enthusiastic and outgoing graduates are needed for an immediate start to join a growing marketing business. If you want to work for a rapidly expanding business within a Graduate Sales position then we would like to speak to you.
Sector: Marketing Solutions
The Role: After a comprehensive product and graduate sales induction you will be looking to identify new projects with organisations that require marketing solutions. Dealing with marketing departments you will generate your own leads and support the business development team to close business. Reporting into the Sales Director you will receive continued support and mentoring until you're ready to move into senior sales.
The Company: Regarded as a leading player this privately owned business invests heavily in its staff and will offer graduates training and support. With the opportunity to visits clients face to face and attend events on a regular basis this company is looking for a strong all round person.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Executive will include:
- Prospecting for new business
- Maintaining and developing existing clients
- Advising on bespoke marketing services
- Negotiating at a managerial level
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level
- Interest in design and interiors
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship builder
The Package for this Graduate sales role:
- £20,000 basic salary plus OTE £25,000
- 20 days holiday
- Additional company benefits
- Graduate. Sales. Training. Trainee