Graduate Sales Executive - £22,000 p.a. + commission (OTE £26,000 p.a.)
Location: New Barnet - relocating to Borehamwood in c 6 months.
Fantastic opportunity for a Graduate with 1-2 years Business to Business Sales experience to work as a Sales Executive, as part of the sales team, at this highly successful e-commerce company with offices on the border of North London and Hertfordshire (parking and train station close to office). Fantastic prospects for the right individuals.
You will be a highly motivated, dynamic individual and will be responsible for presenting the company to clients as an ideal opportunity to acquire new customers through promotional deals and lucrative premium positioning on their website. You will also be responsible for the full sales life cycle :- lead generation, consultative sales call (90 per day) and close the sale - and you should be confident in all areas of this life cycle to include recording accurate data on prospective clients, for the database.
• Proactively seek out new opportunities with a pre-approved sourcing brief to agreed timescales.
• Apply knowledge and understanding of our business model and Key Performance Indicators, to develop an interesting and informative sales pitch.
• Maintain required record keeping and reporting of all activities through Salesforce.
• Provide regular feedback of canvassing results.
• Conduct a high volume of calls per day and arrange to meet with relevant decision makers.
• Represent our business at all times with the utmost degree of professionalism.
• We only hire team players, but you will also be able to work well alone using own initiative.
• Meet and exceed individual targets set.
• New business Sales experience
• Experience in canvassing and cold-calling into various types of businesses, with evidence of consistent and current success
• Strong interpersonal and social skills
• Network of contacts in the hotel/restaurant/spa sector is a definite bonus but not essential
• Positive attitude, consultative approach and self-motivation are all essential
• Knowledge of Salesforce and a UK driving licence useful, but not essential.