This leading technology provider offers a superb range of innovative solutions and is looking for two Graduate Sales Executives to develop new business within the UK.
The Role: Working from the head office you will cover the UK selling a range of surveying equipment including theodolites and GPS systems. Working with major contractors, government agencies and the public sector you will need to deal with engineers from site level through to design office. As well as talking on a technical level you will also negotiate commercial contracts with buyers. This is an ideal position for a civil engineering graduate that is looking for a challenging career in sales.
The Company: Highly innovative solutions provider for the construction industry with an impressive graduate sales and training scheme is looking for two graduates to join their business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Face to face client visits
- Demonstrating technical solutions
- Selling at site level in the construction industry
- Negotiating at a managerial level
- Managing a large territory
For this Graduate Sales Executive position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Graduate calibre candidate
- Ambitious, driven and target orientated
- Hard worker
- Excellent communication skills
The Package for this Graduate sales role:
- £20,000 Basic salary plus OTE of £28,000
- Graduate Sales Trainee Trainee Sales Executive Trainee Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job