The company are an energetic and ambitious software business based in Waterloo, London. The core business is the development, support and sale of subscriptions to our own innovative, hosted SaaS product. This software automates business workflow for complex services, (e.g. marketing, communications, procurement, brand management and purchase-to-pay).
This is an innovative, efficient and profitable company, with happy employees and enthusiastic clients. The company aims for excellence, and believe in being open, respectful and honest. They strive to have a great reputation for providing intelligent software which is easy to use and makes a positive difference.
This Graduate Sales Executive role is central to achieving our company’s sales targets and to grow our business.
The successful candidate will be working within a small and highly motivated company and selling to clients from public and private sector organisations. In short we are looking for a self-motivated and effective sales person with excellent communication skills, a diplomatic and tenacious nature, and a good sense of humour.
- Increase the company’s profitability and client base through the sale of subscriptions.
- Promote and encourage recognition of the company across target markets and ensure the good reputation of the product and the company
- Develop the company’s knowledge and understanding of its target markets, market trends, opportunities
- Identify selling possibilities and evaluate the needs of potential customers
- Actively seek and establish new sales opportunities and the right people to sell to (i.e. with the need and authority to buy) through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver effective sales presentations and software demonstrations (online and on-site)
- Write persuasive tenders and proposals
- Participate in exhibitions or conferences
- Build fruitful relationships with new and existing clients, leads and contacts to generate referrals, sales and up-selling opportunities
- Build the reputation and to develop the company’s understanding of target markets and opportunities.
- Close sales with valid, signed subscription agreements which deliver real value to the client and the business.
- Maintain database of sales leads, activity, correspondence and results
- Collaborate with the rest of the company to ensure the successful delivery of the company’s objectives.
- Help develop sales literature for different target audiences
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will be determined to forge a successful career in sales and will be:
- Motivated and tenacious, with strong communication and presentation skills
- Personable, persuasive and a good listener
- Interested in software and the business outcomes of using software
- Analytical with good attention to detail
- Good at writing proposals and responding to complex tender documents
- Keen to make tangible benefits to new clients
Negotiable between £21,500 and £25,000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job