This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Location: Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
Salary: £23,000 (£27K OTE)
An innovative SME and recognised Mitel Partner, our client is a renowned telecoms enterprise that operates across the south of England! They’re looking for driven graduates that want to expand the company’s presence further!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £23,000
- Y1 OTE of £27K
- Full, bespoke training
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular socials and nights out in an inclusive atmosphere
- Excellent scope for progression with a clear market leader – with success you’ll move into a client facing, external facing role
The Graduate Sales Executive will take responsibility for new business revenue. Managing strategy for the new business development team, external suppliers and budgets, you’ll enjoy a great degree of autonomy that will lead to quick progression. You’ll learn from and support the Sales Director when opening up dialogue with prospective customers. The Graduate Sales Executive will develop corporate relationships and once you have a full grasp of the role you’ll progress into more of a client facing, external role!
The successful candidate will enjoy a unique graduate package! Excellent career and earning potential, a social and inclusive atmosphere as well as lucrative bonus schemes are on offer to the successful candidate!
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of our client and their services
- Develop customer relationships over the phone, via email and through various social media channels
- Manage Business Development team strategy, external supplier relationships and budgets
- Support and learn from the Sales Director in acquiring new business
- On board new clients smoothly and integrate existing ones into account management
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven
- Confident and articulate
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job