Graduate Sales Executive with Account Management
Salary: £23000-£27000 + OTE £41000 in your first year
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
- Industry record 29 days off plus your birthday
- 3 charity days per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Iphone and Ipad
- Quarterly trips for top performers to places such as Prague and New York
- Annual ski trip for all office members with subsidised costs
- 35% commission on all new business
Established in 2001, our client are global leaders in providing legal market information. Recently being voted at number 4 in the "Best work life balance award" this is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to kick-start your career as a sales executive. With 125 people already working for the company, this is the perfect opportunity for a driven individual to join an ever expanding sales team. The office is a relaxed working environment with plenty of opportunities to travel internationally for work including places such as Australia and Asia. With plans for future expansion, the client is looking to break in to the events market meaning there will be potential to learn the events market and what it would take to become a delegate sales expert.
This role is a mixture of new business development and account management; this means that when you win new business to work with you will then be responsible for maintaining that relationship and any future deals. The client provide in depth analysis and research to corporate legal clients.
As a sales executive your role on a daily basis will be to pitch the products and services to managing partners and chief marketing officers at law firms. This really is the definition of a full 360 sales executive role; from sourcing leads to winning new business you will be fully trained and continually supported to become the best sales person possible.
As a sales executive, the client expects you to have the following personality traits:
- A 2:2 or higher from a University
- A strong work ethic - this is a sales role and the hours can be longer than a 9-5
- Resilient in nature - you need to be able to pick yourself up from set backs
- Competitive - this is an industry where you really do get out as much as you put in
- Strong communicator - this role fundamentally revolves around this, you need to be confident speaking over the phone and in person
- Confident - the more people buy in to you as a person the more likely you are to succeed, this starts with confidence in yourself and your own ability
If you think you'd be well suited to sales/recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Jack Pollard at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job