Graduate Sales Executive - The Role:
- Developing personal skills through an intensive training program
- Working closely with others to develop industry knowledge
- Helping to drive new business by researching potential new customers
- Partaking in cold calling, email marketing and other new business development activities
- Achieving KPI’s, call targets, and revenue targets
- Booking, organising and hosting customer meetings and technology days
- Account management; quotations; regular customer contact etc
Graduate Sales Executive - Required Skills / Experience
If you're an ambitious individual looking for a genuine kick-start to your sales career, we want to hear from you. A team player with a positive attitude, presenting a professional image at all times you will be well organized, good time management skills and ability to multi-task with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
Most importantly, you’ll be a clear and persuasive communicator, able to quickly build rapport with new customers and represent the company positively, so they’ll love the company as much as we know you will! You will also need to build strong internal relationships with colleagues and product specialists.
Graduate Sales Executive - Company Overview:
- Leading IT infrastructure provider
- Consistently win top industry awards
- Passionate about providing exceptional levels of service
- Offers all employees the power to earn
- Global Microsoft SAM partner of the year
- Think their staff are the best and the biggest differentiator
- Provides a fun working culture
- Over 1,000 employees
- Trading relationship with thousands of longstanding corporate and public sector customers
SEO: Graduate, Entry Level, Graduate Scheme, Entry Level Scheme, Training, On The Job Training, On-The-Job Training, Personal Development, Careers Development, Careers, Grad, Sales, IT Sales, Training Scheme, Development Programme, IT, IT Sales, Tech, Tech Sales, Technology Sales, Technology, Account Management, Account Manager, Client Relationships, Customer Relations, Client Management, Business Development, Sales Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"