21k Base, 28k OTE + Executive Benefits
Recognised as the market leader in the provision of Information, Intelligence, Insight and training. Our client provides a leading business resource (market intelligence, news and analysis, bespoke consulting services, industry events and specialist online training) that enables industry professionals to stay abreast of the issues driving progress. Due to continued growth within one of their flagship brands, they now have an exciting opening for a Graduate Sales Executive to join one of their successful London sales teams who focus on selling training solutions into warm accounts
As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will:
* Join a leading team based in London, where the focus is on developing revenue streams from within warm accounts and through inbound leads
* Have access to our clients leading training solutions
* Identify and close opportunities of varying value throughout London, Europe and beyond
* Focus on warm business generation with some account management and repeat sales opportunities
* Receive full and ongoing sales and product based training
You will be:
* Degree educated (2017 - 2018)
* Intelligent, inquisitive and possess commercial experience gained whilst in education
* A high achiever with business acumen, motivation and a dynamic yet professional approach to sales and account management
* A first class communicator with solid presentation skills and the ability to liaise with colleagues and customers at all levels
* A vibrant and polished individual, keen to establish a career with a flagship brand, where career opportunities are endless
You can expect a starting base salary of 21k with an uncapped first year OTE of 28k plus additional benefits, ongoing training and higher 2nd-year earnings.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job