We are a high-end tech startup based in the heart of London that offer a disruptive software product to the recruitment industry. With offices in The Shard building, you can't get a more central and vibrant location. Founded 4 years ago by a small team of experienced ex-recruitment professionals, the company has grown exponentially year on year and has received high levels of investment. With future growth iminent, we want to expand our team further and are looking for some of the sharpest-minded graduates to integrate into the business.
We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Sales Executive to join a friendly, ambitious and young team. The role is a fast-paced and dynamic position that demands a candidate with excellent communication skills. On a day-to-day basis you can expect to be liaising with clients, resourcing new business opportunities and closing deals. The role is not easy and it will be up to you to take responsibility of your own work, however there is great earning potential with high achievers hitting the £50k mark as standard during year 1.
We can offer you real career opportunities with a clear career path mapped out. Expect promotion to Senior within the year with some candidates reaching Associate Director within 24 months. As a thriving start-up with a proven business model and huge room for future growth, this is a great opportunity for a hungry, motivated graduate to join a rapidly growing firm in an emerging industry.
- A minimum degree grade of 2:1 from a good University - we are an innovative, ambitious company full of bright minds, its essential you are too!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Our clients are some of the most successful companies in the recruitment world so you must be able to represent our brand and communicate effectively.
- Socially intelligent - In negotiating with a range of demographics, you will need to know how to tailor your communication approach accordingly.
- Drive - You must be a motivated individual who strives for success. We are a determined team with high flying goals. You must share the same vision.
- Recruitment or sales experience will be considered as a big advantage but is not essential.
- Generating new business opportunities across the UK;
- Opportunity to approach new sectors on behalf of the firm
- Attending client meetings and closing opportunities
- Liaising with the Marketing and Client Success teams in order to deliver a seamless service to our clients
We know that in order to source the best talent, we have to offer the best packages. That's why you'll receive a market leading base rate of £25k with OTE's averaging £50k for year one. In addition to this we offer company tech (phone, laptop), a great pension scheme and all travel expenses paid for.
- business development
- client facing
- tech start up
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job