19-21k base, 25-30k OTE + Great Benefits / Training
As a leading sports event hospitality provider, our client specialises in events from International Cricket, Formula 1 and Horse Racing through toRugby, Tennis and so much more. Through covering the leading events at world-class venues, offering the very best in corporate hospitality, they are guaranteed to meet with stringent client requirements. Ultimately, through their innovative and cost effective hospitality packages, they offer clients direct access to the best facilities at the world-class events. Due to growth, they now have an immediate opening for a Graduate Sales Executive to be based at their Central London office.
As a sports hospitality sales professional your principle goal will require you to:
* Bring in new business and manage accounts on all events based at world-famous sporting venues
* Generate new business through cold calling
* Maximise revenue by effectively managing an existing database of accounts
* Source leads and initiate contact with major corporate buyers
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing corporate sports hospitality business that is looking for fun, energetic and dynamic graduates. Applications are invited from:
* Recent graduates (2017-2018) looking to break into sales
* Highly organised self-starters who are able to work on your own initiative
* Those who possess first class communication and presentation skills with the ability to liaise at every level of the business community
* Tenacious, innovative and dynamic individuals in both approach and personality
* Those with experience and knowledge of sporting and cultural events
The successful candidate will be offered a base salary of 19-21k with a realistic OTE of 25-30k in the first year. Additionally, a generous benefits package, which includes private health, pension, gym membership, cycle to work schemes and access to leading sporting events, will be available.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job