Graduate Sales Executive - Sports And Media Industry
Salary: £22-£25K Basic + Commission £40K OTE (UNCAPPED)
Start date: Immediate Start
Our client is one of the fastest growing sales firms in the UK. They provide a buzzing atmosphere on the sales floor, full of ambitious and driven individuals. Everyone is extremely money motivated which leads to fantastic competition throughout the teams. They offer fantastic team and individual bonuses such as Rolex, suits and holiday winners throughout the year. Their offices are based in a fantastic part of London, with quirky parts throughout. They offer state of the art training for all graduates who come in at entry level and you'll receive full support throughout your time there.
PLEASE DO REMEMBER, THIS JOB IS A SALES OPPORTUNITY, SO YOU NEED TO BE COMFORTABLE WITH SELLING TO HIGH END EXECUTIVES!
- Uncapped commission structure
- Quarterly rewards for top performers including Apple products and trips to Michelin star restaurants
- 28 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Early finishes on Friday and free beers with the team
- Opportunities to relocate and work internationally in your 2nd year
- Subsidised gym memberships and travel
- Organising meetings and attend them whenever necessary
- Negotiating with clientele
- Building new and maintaining existing business relationships
- Upselling to maximise revenue and profit
- Dealing with rejections
- Organising sales strategies
- Hard working candidate
- Candidate must be extremely driven by money
- Must be very competitive
- Candidate must be confident and resilient
- No experience required
- Desire to work in the sales industry
- Highly competitive individual
- Work hard, play hard attitude
If you think you'd be well suited to sales/recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Jack Pollard at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job