Canary Wharf, E14
24k Base, 40k OTE plus Exceptional Benefits
Our client is a leading and integral part of one of the UK's leading and largest publishers. This particular division focuses on online recruitment solutions covering a variety of sectors within the professional services market. Due to unprecedented growth, they now have an exciting opening for a Graduate Sales Executive to target new and existing accounts from their Canary Wharf office.
As an office-based, Graduate Sales Executive, you will:
* Work closely with colleagues to promote our clients' leading industry focused online recruitment advertising solutions to an ever-growing portfolio of prospects and accounts
* Focus mainly on existing users
* Identify, qualify and close additional revenue opportunities with direct business users and recruitment consultancies
* Up-sell and cross-sell opportunities on a well-received and followed portal
* Present and demonstrate online advertising solutions of varying value
The ideal graduate sales candidate will:
* Be a recent graduate with a strong desire to break into recruitment, media or online advertising
* Have excellent communication skills along with a structured approach, solid time management and the ability to work as part of a team
* Possess high levels of self-motivation and ultimately be seeking to develop a career in sales for an industry leader that offers ongoing training and excellent career prospects
The successful graduate sales candidate can expect a base salary of 24k with an uncapped OTE of 40k in the first year plus an additional and overly generous benefits package.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job