Graduate Sales Executive - Immediate Start
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 Basic Plus Uncapped Commission (£30,000 - £35,000 OTE)
Serving a broad range of sectors, Hanson Wade creates niche information products, drawn from the collective experience of industry leaders. Now, we’re looking for a Graduate Sales Executive to join us in London, starting immediately.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, you’ll be utilising the knowledge that you have studied for and you’ll be responsible for raising awareness and selling delegate places on a range of our conferences. You’ll be contacting senior decision makers to discuss their current requirements and helping them to evaluate how attending our events can accelerate their business objectives.
The harder you work the bigger the pay cheque. You can expect to earn between £30-£35K in your first year and potentially 40K in your second year. The On Target Earnings is uncapped so the sky really is the limit with many progressing to a management role within 18 months.
At our brand new offices based in the heart of Victoria, you’ll join our 3 week intense sales academy, combining both classroom theory and on the job learning where you’ll master the latest sales techniques from the best trainers in the industry. This will give you all the tools to enable you to not only meet but surpass your target earnings.
If you’re looking for a role with incredible earning potential, a great environment with like-minded people and a first-class training and development programme, then apply now.
- You aim to beat any target set and push yourself in and out of work
- You are a determined graduate who has achieved a grade of 2:1 or above
- Hardworking and ambitious
- Thrive in a commercial environment
- Quick thinking
- Eager to learn
- Confident on the phone
- Your CV easily demonstrates that you have that added potential we’re looking for
- You have a right to work in UK
- You are available on 12th of April for an assessment day
- You’ll be available for a start date of 30th April 2018
- £18K - £20K basic salary, £30K - £35K OTE, uncapped commission
- Immediate increased salary after passing probation
- Individual training budget
- Excellent career opportunities into a variety of different departments across the business
- Regular incentives for high achievers
- Organised social nights out
- International travel to attend events
- A fun and fast paced working environment
At Hanson Wade we expect you to work hard, but we also want you to have fun doing it. You’ll work in a vibrant, friendly atmosphere that helps you get the most out of your working day.
Please note, our future intake dates are the 7th May, 4th June, 2nd July and 3rd September 2018.
To apply for the role of Graduate Sales Executive, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Opportunity, Trainee Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Rep, Graduate Business Development Executive, BDE, Trainee Events Sales Executive, Events Executive, Graduate.