We're currently recruiting for a graduate role for an award winning Media Company based in Marylebone! No experience is required as all the tools and training to get you set up will be provided!
We're looking for someone that is hungry, sparky with a real drive to succeed! Great opportunity to progress for the right person.
Salary is £18-22K + 25% bonus
* Full onsite training
* Dynamic social culture
* 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 25 with length of service
* Pension scheme
* Simply Health package including discounted gym membership
* Sales days out throughout the year + company
* Summer & Christmas parties
* Generating new clients for advertising spaces
* Administrate sales orders/ledgers/invoicing/contracts/prepayments/updating CRM
* Work to realistic KPIs including sales and revenue targets/call targets
* Take responsibility for designated advertising clients
* Liaise with Production team ensuring artwork is delivered on time and to spec
* Strong communication skills (written and oral)
* Strong work ethic
* Willingness to learn
* Well presented
* Be able to identify new business opportunities as well as existing clients
* Confident and enthusiastic
* Self motivated
This role is an immediate start!
Please apply today with updated CV and call our offices on and ask for Kim or Chloe
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit how-i-became to find out what you could become.
- No experience required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job