Graduate Sales Executive in Kimpton, Hertfordshire
Salary: £20k plus excellent, uncapped commission package (OTE £27-30k first year; £50-100k after 3 years)
Hours: Monday - Friday. 9am - 5.30pm (5pm on Friday)
Holidays: 22 days plus public holidays
Celsius Graduate Recruitment are excited to work with a successful, growing company specialising in network design implementation and support, including:
• Network infrastructure (wired and wireless)
• Data centre infrastructure; and
• Cyber-security firewalls, etc.
This amazing opportunity for a Graduate Sales Executive is perfect for a financially hungry Graduate! The company’s products are in huge demand so this will allow any Graduate huge financial progression and a great career. They are gold and platinum partners in marketing leading technologies, which allows the successful candidate to receive training from not only our client and Celsius but also industry leading external training!
The day-to-day responsibilities of a Graduate Sales Executive will include:
• Contacting Networking Managers
• Researching potential clients
• Attending exhibitions
• Learning from salespeople with years of industry experience
• Direct marketing
• Email marketing
• Booking, organising and hosting customer meetings and technology days/seminars
For this Graduate Sales Executive role, you must be:
• Ambitious, organised and a very quick learner - Emerging technologies within the IT industry develop at such a pace that the ability to understand and adapt to new technologies is vital.
• Able to build customer rapport quickly;
• Focussed ensuring that the company is represented positively both with our customer and suppliers;
• Able to think outside the box and have the drive deliver beyond targets and expectations.
In this Graduate Sales Executive role, you will receive full product and technical training and support from our in house team alongside external sources. The candidates will also be supported, and have the opportunity to learn from, successfully senior members of the sales team.
This is a great opportunity for any graduate looking to grow within an organisation, self-development and reach your earning potential!
To apply for this Graduate Sales Executive role please contact one of our Consultants or send your CV.
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job