25-30k Base, 35-45k OTE + Executive Benefits
Our international client is a leading source of data and intelligence to the Alternative Asset Management/Investment Banking industry. Their leading service helps companies of all sizes address complex and often strategic issues through providing data and information on Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Funds and Private Debt. Due to continued growth within their Information sectors, they now have an exciting opening for a Graduate Sales Executive to join their successful London based team.
As an Information Sales Executive, you will:
* Join a performing and fast growing team based in London where the focus is on developing revenue streams from within new EMEA based accounts
* Have access to our clients leading strategic intelligence, information and bespoke reports
* Identify and research target companies within the required marketplace (Banks, VC's etc)
* Initiate outbound calls to prospective clients
* Identify, qualify and confirm appointments throughout the region
* Develop and use a consultative approach in order to help identify key strategic objectives
The ideal sales candidate will:
* Be educated to degree level, be intelligent and inquisitive
* Possess prior sales experience.
* Possess business acumen, motivation and a dynamic yet professional approach to sales
* Have first class communication and presentation skills with the ability to liaise with customers at all levels
The successful candidate can expect a negotiable base salary of 25-30k dependent upon prior sales experience with a first-year achievable OTE of 35-45k plus amazing benefits, ongoing training and genuine opportunities for career progression.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job