We are a cutting-edge software company situated in swanky offices in the heart of artsy Brixton. Since our inception in 2014 we have been named in The Guardians Top 20 Start-Ups and won numerous awards - our ethos is not to quickly expand but to employ people that share our vision and believe in our product.
Our service is predominantly sold to venture capitalists, hedge funds and other investors. Due to mega success, we are looking to expand the platform's reach globally. Our vision is to grow our firm from the bottom up - we hire talented people and place a huge emphasis on training and development within a start-up environment.
To fuel our growth, we are looking to hire a Graduate Sales Executive. We're looking for an intelligent graduate to help us build our ever increasing client base and to help consolidate our reputation of providing the most extensive investment analytics in the UK market. You will be responsible for meeting and acquiring clientele to sell our service on annual subscriptions.
As well as personal progression in a dynamic start-up, we offer genuine opportunities to be implemented in the infrastructure of our crazy idea!
We are looking for resourceful, bright and confident candidates with the following:
- Degree at grade 2:1 or above from a top 30 university - we work in a complex area of finance and so hiring candidates with the intellectual ability to deal with our market is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - our clients are high-end, high-profile businesses who expect the best
- The ability to tailor your style to suit a particular opportunity - in other words, being adaptable and socially intelligent is a must
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Managing an entire sales process from prospect to close - this a client-facing 360 role and the successful candidate will be required to research, close meetings and ultimately acquire new investment businesses to use our online platform.
- Represent an integral sub-brand of the business and with that a young, dynamic team
- Liaising with our in-house marketing and product development team
- Developing relationships with our clients to make sure they have a great experience with us. An experience they want to recommend to other businesses!
- Qualifying potential opportunities from email, on the phone, events and via the website to understand whether they are likely to benefit from our service.
We appreciate that to get the best talent we have to offer an excellent package and fantastic long-term opportunities. This is why we offer an average first-year earnings of £45,000.
In addition, we offer excellent benefits such as a Macbook, phone, monthly socials, equity option and trips abroad
- Business Development
- Relationship Building