18-22k Base, 30-35k OTE + Executive Benefits
Our client, a well respected European based Technology Company, offers scalable and personalised digital marketing solutions to small businesses. Through web design, the digital marketing mix and small business solutions, they continue to grab market share. They now have an exciting opening for a client facing Graduate Sales Executive to cover London and the surrounding areas
As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will:
* Be responsible for generating new business revenue, selling digital marketing solutions in a client facing capacity.
* Prospect and grow a sales pipeline, develop qualified leads and make cold calls to generate your own appointments
* Seek out new clients and new sales opportunities, prepare and deliver presentations and proposals and negotiate and close contracts of varying value
* Cover a large and lucrative territory, keeping up to date with regional, industry and company trends and developments
The ideal graduate sales candidate will:
* Be a recent graduate with a genuine interest in digital marketing
* Be commercially aware, with an ability to maximise sales opportunities
* Have the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence senior decision makers
* Demonstrate excellent communication/negotiation skills with a passion for sales
* Have an ability to manage workload and priorities
* Have a record of achievements (sporting, academic or workplace)
The successful graduate sales candidate can expect a base salary circa 15-22k with an uncapped 30-35k OTE plus an additional and generous benefits package, ongoing training and fast-track career progression.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job