20-25k Base, 35-45k OTE plus Excellent Benefits
As producers of well-received conferences and events focused on economic development, our client is well positioned for further growth. With international conferences in Africa, South America, Middle East and further locations planned, they target numerous sectors from infrastructure through to sustainability. They now have an exciting opening in Central London, for a Graduate Sales Executive to focus on delegate sales.
As a Graduate Delegate Sales Executive, you will:
* Work closely with colleagues to generate interest and promote our client's conference and event packages.
* Work across a number of events and conferences
* Sell primarily via the telephone, to senior decision-makers in companies across the globe
* Source your own leads and build/maintain relationships with prospective customers
* Manage an extensive database or prior attendees
Graduate Sales applications are invited from:
* Degree educated candidates (2019)
* Driven and energetic individuals with excellent communication skills
* Those with a structured approach, solid time management and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
* Highly motivated and articulate achievers (academic, sporting or workplace)
* Intelligent graduates with an interest in sustainability and/or economic development
* Those that speak a second language (Fench/Spanish) (not a necessity)
The successful candidate will be offered a base salary circa 20-25k with a realistic and highly achievable OTE of 35-45k uncapped, plus an additional and generous benefits package.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, marketing, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Australia.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'