19-20k Base, 34k OTE + Executive Benefits
Recognised as the market leader in the provision of Information, Intelligence and Insight, our client provides a leading business resource (market intelligence, news and analysis, bespoke consulting services, industry events and specialist online training) that enables industry professionals to stay abreast of the issues driving progress. Due to continued growth within one of their flagship brands, they now have an exciting opening for a Graduate Sales Executive to join one of their successful London sales teams who focus on selling to delegates in the Life Science sectors.
As a Graduate Delegate Sales Executive, you will:
* Identify, qualify and close delegate revenue opportunities with executives in both domestic and international accounts
* Predominantly work through warm calls (existing clients, inbound leads etc)
* Manage the entire sales process from reaching out to making contact and articulating the benefits/value of joining our clients' industry-leading financial events
* Sell mainly to VP and C-Level executives within global businesses
* Receive ongoing training, solid opportunities for career progression and uncapped earning potential
The ideal degree educated candidate will:
* Be commercially astute and competitive with a strong desire to break into sales
* Possess the ability to communicate clearly with exceptional concision
* Have a structured, naturally empathetic approach and solid time management
* Possess the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a performing team
* Demonstrate high levels of self-motivation and leadership qualities
The successful sales candidate can expect a starting base salary of 19-20k with an uncapped first year OTE of 34k plus additional benefits, ongoing training and higher 2nd-year earnings.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.