- Career focused Graduate Sales professionals are required to join a thriving business that offers the most comprehensive service for the corporate sector
- Prospects exist after 18 months when you can move into key account management
The Role: Based within an established team of 5 graduate sales professionals you will be given several accounts that operate company car schemes. Dealing with enquiries, offering contract renewals and upselling services you will deal with high value accounts that spend on average 150k per year. You will operate a vital role within the organisation as key contact between client and the organisation ensuring that sales revenues remain strong.
The Company: Significant growth has been established by this company offering unrivalled customer service. Working towards monthly revenue targets you will need to be a competitive person with strong organisational and a proactive manner. The business is a passionately believer in employee engagement and have a comprehensive benefits package to suit.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Executive will include:
- Account management
- Upselling services
- Handling enquiries
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Graduate with a desire for graduate sales role
- Able to work within a team
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £22,000 Basic
- £8,000 per year bonus
- Graduate. Sales. Training. Trainee
- Graduate Trainee Executive