Graduate Sales Executive - Uncapped Bonus - Training & Professional Development - Middleton
Join a leading cable distribution business belonging to a global group of companies who employ over 1,500 people throughout the UK. With a year on year growth and a current group UK turnover of over £600 million, they are an established business with a fantastic reputation and are a key supplier to the UK Electrical Wholesale market.
Due to internal growth and development within their Middleton location, a Graduate Sales Executive is needed to help propel their already strong business throughout the UK. Offering initial training, continued professional development and a structured progression path, this market-leading company places people at the core of its business.
Covering an already established client base across the UK, you will immerse yourself within this exciting industry, quickly finding your feet and becoming a product expert. Your role is to develop and maintain relationships, getting to know clients and cementing the company's status as the supplier of choice.
The package for this Graduate Sales Executive role includes:
- Initial starting salary of £18,000 - £20,000 (depending on experience)
- Uncapped annual bonus
- Industry-leading training
- Optional membership of the excellent company pension scheme
- Attainment of the yearly forecast (sales & profit) through pro-active telephone sales
- Managing an existing customer base, identifying new sales opportunities and maximising profitability
- Account management
- Incoming sales enquiries
- Working closely with the external sales team to follow up on sales leads
- Sales administration
- Graduate in a business related or similar degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate, driven and motivated
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job