Graduate Sales Executive- Leading international membership organisation- £22,000 per annum + commission + Awesome Benefits! New Year, New You, New Job!
For over 50 years, this innovative membership organisation has been leading the way in supporting businesses and improving the lives of others. They now have an opportunity to join their fun and vibrant sales team where you will play a key role in increasing the membership base!
Your responsibilities as the new Graduate Sales Executive will include:
- Calling businesses to increase membership through a consultative sales approach
- Prospect organically and through Salesforce
- Completing the after sales process (updating the system, sending Purchase Orders etc.)
- Ensure regular and accurate sales forecasting is submitted in a timely fashion.
- Foster a goal orientated, enthusiastic, disciplined and professional approach to your role within the sales team.
- Attend meetings where required, to develop your individual strategy, important relationships and sales pipeline.
- Ensure that agreed Service Level Agreements and KPIs are hit
- Managing your sales pipeline through Salesforce and ensuring all records are up to date
- Make 2 hours’ worth of effective and tangible outbound calls daily.
What you’ll need to succeed as the new Graduate Sales Executive:
- A target driven and tenacious attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- The ability to build and maintain commercial relationships
- Strong ability to 'cold call’
- Intermediate level in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
- If you’ve used Salesforce or speak Hindi/Arabic that would be great but not essential!
If all the above wasn’t enough you will also receive: 25 days’ holidays Health cash plan benefit from the first day of joining Private Medical and dental Cover (on completion of probationary period) Season ticket loan and many others benefits.
The company also offer lots of career development, ongoing training and a genuinely enjoyable working environment!
To apply for the role please get in touch! I can be reached via email on liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk or better yet give me a call. My number can be found on the Crowley Cox website.
- Telephone Sales
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'