Graduate Sales Executive (Account Manager) - Start date October 2018
Graduate Sales Executive (Account Manager) - Start date October 2018!!
We are currently working with one of the world’s leading FinTech firms to recruit graduates for 2018. They are looking for motivated and high-achieving individuals to join their Account Management team as a Trainee Consultant, with a start date to suit you.
- You will be managing clients and candidates ensuring they receive the best service possible from individuals that really care about their business needs, whilst following up on leads and generating your own.
- You will be working out of their state-of-the-art and stimulating offices in the City of London (think innovative building, a quirky café, ping pong tables, dedicated chill out zones and pod style meeting rooms….).
- Training and development are key focuses within this business, and you'll be put on a clear path of progression that will see you moving into managing your own client accounts within 6-9 months.
- Our client will be holding two stage interview process in June, and is looking for the best talent to attend.
- On these days, you’ll have an opportunity to meet the team, see the environment you could potentially work in, and showcase your best sales abilities in a range of activities.
- Preferably, you should be a 2016/2017/2018 Graduate from a Russell Group University who is looking for an opportunity to develop and progress rapidly in a sales environment at a Technology / FinTech start-up.
- You should also, ideally, have strong extra-curricular activities and society involvement during your time at University.
The role pays £25,000 plus commission, with progression to Consultant expected within 6-9 months.
If this sounds like something you’d like, and you think you might have what our client is looking for, then please send you CV through to Richard Daniels.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'