20-22k Base, 40k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our client delivers market-leading communications management software, used by professionals in PR, public affairs, marketing and stakeholder management. Through their cutting-edge platform, they deliver media monitoring, social reporting, media relations and so much more. Due to continued demand for their solutions, they now have an immediate opening for an internally based Sales Executive to target companies, both large and small, throughout London and beyond.
As an Internal Graduate Sales Executive you will:
* Work alongside a senior sales colleague
* Identify, qualify and confirm appointments within the SME, Corporate and public sectors across a large and lucrative region
* Generate appointments through a blend of new business development, networking and through the delivery of compelling sales presentations
* Ultimately move more into a client facing new business/account management role as your experience grows
The ideal, degree educated sales candidate will possess:
* A minimum of 6-12 months prior sales experience along with a persuasive and persistent, yet friendly personality
* A good understanding of what is required to be successful in sales and appointment setting
* Excellent communication skills, a high degree of computer literacy and be a natural presenter with the self-motivation to succeed
* A will to win and a strong desire to learn through ongoing and hands-on sales and product training
* A genuine interest in technology
The successful sales candidate will receive a basic salary circa 20-22k dependent upon previous experience with an uncapped OTE of 40k plus full benefits, training and career progression opportunities.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job