This company offers a number of products that help individuals and businesses save time and money for anything currency related. Their products include prepaid currency cards, travel cash in the post and international bank transfers. They also offer currency accounts for businesses.This is a full-time graduate sales role based in the City of London near Cannon Street station and paying £23,000 basic with £35,000 on target earnings.
How you can expect to spend your day:
You would be responsible for cold-calling, outbound business sales and would be expected to sell the benefits of FairFX’s corporate expense platform and associated products to senior decision makers over the phone.
The right candidates will demonstrate drive, motivation and a positive approach, as well as strong sales abilities. You would act as the first point of contact for prospective clients targeted by FairFX.
The core responsibilities of the role include:
- Sourcing and contacting new leads, on-boarding and forging profitable on-going relationships
- Keeping abreast of market trends and sentiment to keep both clients and prospects well informed
- Attending and actively participating in team and company meetings
- Meeting and exceeding KPIs
- Actively taking an interest in learning about new products and approaches to selling
- Understanding the compliance and on-boarding process in detail
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- A confident manner with a passionate desire to succeed and be target driven as you will be responsible for cold calling B2B sales
- An ability to adapt to change in a fast-moving financial services environment
- An ability to work under pressure
- A sense of humour and be a strong team player
What are the perks of working at this company?
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Onsite gym
- Social events to celebrate success
- Pension (after qualifying period and criteria)
- Childcare vouchers available