This organisation is looking for an enthusiastic and career focused Graduate Sales Engineer to help drive business forward. Visiting clients daily you will need to be organised and have excellent people skills.
Sector: Energy Management Solutions
The Role: Selling an innovative and unique range of building products that provide ventilation for offices and homes this opportunity is ideal for a graduate with an engineering background looking for a commercial role. After a thorough product induction you will be given a geographical territory to cover managing an existing client base of local authorities and building contractors.
The Company: A manufacturer of more than 20 years this organisation boasts an excellent reputation in its industry. Prospects to move into Sales Management exist over a 5 year period.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Executive will include:
- Maintaining and developing an existing account base
- Selling environmental solutions into the construction sector
- Face to face client visits
- Design led selling
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level in mechanical or civil engineering
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Organised and excellent attention to detail
- Strong rapport builder
The Package for this Graduate sales role:
- £20,000 basic salary plus £5,000 bonus
- Company Car
- Mobile and additional company benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Graduate. Sales. Training. Trainee
- Graduate Trainee Executive