Graduate Sales Engineer
- If you have an engineering degree and would like to work in a Graduate Sales Engineering role then this company has an ideal opportunity
- Leading aircraft equipment manufacturer
- Full BMS Performance Graduate Sales Training
Sector: Aircraft Equipment
The Role: Based from UK head office you will operate as a key person in the sales applications team. Advising customers you will need to provide both technical and commercial support to manufacturers at home and in Europe. Promoting a range of equipment used for the repair and maintenance of commercial aircraft it's vital that you can be a trusted advisor to your clients at all times.
The Company: This global company manufactures sells equipment used by many of the commercial airline operators in the world. Providing ISM Graduate Sales Training you will be given plenty of help and guidance to help you in the first year.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Executive will include:
- Providing technical solutions
- Dealing with maintenance and repair teams
- Dealing with airline operators
- Managing accounts
- Dealing with engineers
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Graduate in engineering
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £25,000 Basic
- Plus Bonus
- Additional benefits
- Graduate. Sales. Training. Trainee
- Graduate Trainee Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"