Location: Territory across the Midlands
Salary: £23,000 (£30K OTE)
As the international market leader, our client delivers systems hardware for enclosures, IT infrastructure and software. With a turnover of more than €2 billion, they’re looking for ambitious graduates to help enhance the already influential position they hold in the market!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £23,000
- Y1 OTE of £30K
- Company car
- Laptop and iPad
- Pension and Healthcare
- Excellent scope for progression
- Company holidays that reward success
- Subsidised gym membership
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Company meals
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Childcare vouchers
After you’re up to speed on the company’s technical service offering, as a Graduate Sales Engineer you’ll create and develop relationships within a considerable client base. The successful candidate will contact clients in order to schedule meetings to explore how the company can help them further. Using your company car, you’ll then attend these meetings, engaging with clients face to face, negotiating and closing deals with them.
A truly unique graduate package is offered by our client! A company car, laptop and social working environment are just a few of the manifold perks made to the Graduate Sales Engineer!
- Learn about the full suite of services offered by our client in order to best meet customer requirements
- Performing client outreach, contact customers within an existing client base and schedule meetings to explore how the company can help them further
- Visit clients on site to demonstrate the value of the organisation’s solutions
- Deliver presentations, negotiate and close deals with customers in order to drive revenue
- Educated to degree level in an analytical discipline
- Commercial awareness is integral
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- A positive outlook and warm manner
- Full UK driving licence
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)