Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting a graduate sales engineer to join and expanding team in the Walsall area. This is a great opportunity for someone to develop their skill set at a stable company. The company is forward thinking and always keen to see their staff progress, they offer support/training for this to happen. The added benefits will include a pension scheme, secure onsite parking and excellent progression opportunities.
THE JOB ROLE
- To work closely with the Technical Manager to prepare estimates and CAD Drawings
- Produce structural calculations / reports in line with current standards / Eurocodes.
- Produce 3D layout drawings of the design.
- Working as a CAD Engineer you will be responsible speaking to clients / customers and producing drawings to the desired specification
- Prepare Bill of materials based on above drawings.
- Help prepare quotes.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- SolidWorks or Autodesk Inventor experience is essential
- 3D Modelling (Preferred, not essential - training can be provided)
- Good Communication skills (Required)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook (Required)
- Hours of work will be 08:00 - 17:00 (13:00 Finish on Friday)