This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Salary: £23,000 (£27K OTE)
Our client is a giant of the manufacturing world with an international presence that is still growing. Their proposition encompasses decades of expertise and a comprehensive, world famous product range. They’re looking for Graduate Sales Engineers with a STEM background to enhance the staggering rate of their growth!
In keeping with their renowned status as industry pioneers, the organisation has created the brand new role of Graduate Sales Engineer. Using your technical background, commercial awareness and interpersonal dexterity, you will help continue to separate them from their competitors!
As a Graduate Sales Engineer, the successful candidate will have a technical footing, which will be supplemented by comprehensive, internal training. However, they will also employ their communication skills to support sales. To this end, you will also benefit from Pareto sales training! In pursuing new business, you will strategically identify and contact potential clients, collating your own client base. You will book and shadow client meetings, learning from senior staff with the view to running these meetings independently.
The Graduate will quickly take ownership of the entire sales cycle, adopting an exciting range of responsibilities. As well as uncovering new business, you will manage existing client relationships with frequent site visits and demonstrations in the field – using your company car of course! Obtaining repeat spend and promoting the company’s visibility will be at the forefront of your mind.
You will utilise your technical expertise at every stage of your career. Whether you’re shadowing senior professionals to meetings and spot a client query you can allay, or managing client relationships during your own demonstrations, you will exercise your technical skill at every opportunity in order to drive revenue.
An exciting crossover between sales and technical consulting, combined with our client’s stature as a household name, means that this role paves the way for numerous avenues of progression! A company car, welcoming, exciting working culture and a generous salary package are all on hand so that you hit the ground running!
- Enhance your existing technical expertise by learning about the company’s product, services and marketplace
- Initially act as sales/technical support – profiling and generating new clients, booking client meetings for senior sales professionals and shadowing them during these meetings
- Allaying technical customer queries, you will run product demonstrations, and manage client relationships in your territory
- Whether in the office or visiting clients in the field, you will be mindful of opportunities to up/cross sell, as well as ways to close deals using your technical expertise
Benefits/What you get:
- A company car!
- A very attractive basic salary of £25,000
- Initial OTE of up to £29,000!
- An outgoing, welcoming and social culture
- Industry renowned training that’s geared towards your progression
- Modern office spaces based nationwide – there are graduate opportunities across the country!
- Healthcare Scheme
- Mandatory: educated to degree level
- Driven and ambitious
- Fantastic interpersonal/communication skills
- A target driven individual that has a positive outlook
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job